Sehat Sahulat Program 2023-Check your Eligibility.
Different Programs in Pakistan For Help Poor People ( غریب عوام کی مدد کے لیےمختلف پروگرام )
Sehat Sahulat Program 2023-Check your Eligibility.can The objective of starting this facility is to provide free treatment to families who cannot afford their medical expenses. You can get all medical facilities through government and private hospitals free of cost.Sehat Sahulat Program 2023-Check your Eligibility.
SMS YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD NUMBER TO 8500 AND CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY IN THE PROGRAM.
and access the medical health care they deserve in a dignified manner. Without any financial obligations. You can get complete information about how to check health card online through health facility program here.
Under the vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, every citizen living in the jurisdiction of Federation, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan can avail free medical facility through Health Card (PM Health Card). can The objective of starting this facility is to provide free treatment to families who cannot afford their medical expenses. You can get all medical facilities through government and private hospitals free of cost.
Check your Eligibility
What is National Health Card: Helpline with Health Justice Key provides you with all the guidance regarding the registration process. You can check eligibility from www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk by filling CNIC number and captcha code. Then you will see a message on the screen regarding your eligibility.
Get your Pakistan Sehat Card
We are also providing you with the latest list of hospitals that are affiliated to the Punjab Health Health Card Program. You can check your nearest hospital where you want to get your medical treatment for free. You can also check your eligibility through SMS service by sending your ID card to 8500. The primary responsibility of the government is to provide better health facilities to every poor and deserving people in Pakistan.
Latest Sehat Card Updates on 3rd January 2023:
- Sehat Card Check SMS 8500:Download “Qaumi Sehat Card” app to know all information regarding health card, your eligibility and details of hospitals etc. [ New ]
- Sehat Card Toll Free Helpline: In case of any guidance or Complaints regarding the QAUMI SEHAT CARD, please contact the TOLL-FREE Number 0800-09009.
Gather Information and Documents required
CNIC is your health card: National Health Card (Sehat Sab Ke Liye) is your health card. More than 25 lakh patients have been treated under Sahat Card Code. Fracture patients are being treated on health card from January 2022, more than 10 thousand people have benefited from fracture treatment. It should be noted that the treatment of any disease is not stopped on the health card. Now you can check your health card eligibility by sending CNIC to 8500.
How to apply for sehat insaf card kpk
Health Card Facilities in Punjab: On the special instructions of the Chief Minister of Punjab, the Government of Punjab has decided to provide health facilities in the entire Punjab as promised. The government has spent 51 billion rupees on the treatment of more than 23 lakh patients. With CYBERKNIFE’s latest technology, cancer treatment is now possible with a health card. Your National Identity Card (CNIC) is your health card. To benefit from the 816 hospitals on the panel, please ensure correct data entry in NADRA records. [ new ]Sehat Sahulat Program -Check your Eligibility.
Use your Sehat Insaf card to get treatment:
- Complex Liver Surgery Included in Sehat Card 2023: On the special instructions of Chief Minister Punjab Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, the decision to include complex liver surgery in the sehat card registration program finally approved by the CM Punjab;
- Surgery of Liver, kidney and Pancreas will be provided under sehat card information and cooperation with Behria International Hospitals
- Cardiac surgery for small children will be carried out with the support of private hospitals
- Operation and post-operation key facility will be provided.
- Sehat Card Online Apply in KPK: The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has passed the Universal Health Coverage Bill 2022. Now, Sehat Insaf Card has legal worth to provide free medical annually.
- The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has launched today on 13th December 2021 the Sehat Card in Lahore. For the First time in the history, every family of Lahore city will have Health Insurance and free medical facilities through Sehat Insaf Card. One more giant step towards Riyasat-e-Madina. Congratulations Punjab !
- Chief minister of Punjab distributes health cards to more than 4 million families for following city districts:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Rajan Pur
sehat card online registration vehari district
- According to the latest tweet on twitter (22-10-2021) by the Ch. Fawad Hussain PTI, the sehat card availability to every deserving person has almost reached to the completion stage and now the next target is to provide Naya Pakistan Qaumi sehat card to all the poor people of Punjab and they can spend about Rs. 10,00,000 per year as their medical expenditure. The eligible families of sehat card will now avail the facility of getting quality treatment through game changing program. Now every common person from the poorest to middle class can get free medical treatment in Pakistan. The four basic necessities of Health, Floor, Sugar, Lentils and Ghee are bringing a great relief for people of Punjab.
- According to the latest updates, the next phase of registration of Health card will be start from December 2021 and the process will be completed in March 2023. The target of Government is to distribute Sehat card Plus Punjab to the 40 million people in 36 districts.
- A prime minister Health card in Pakistan also included treatment for 8 expensive diseases, including kidney, liver and bone marrow transplant and thalassemia, for all patients in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to provide maximum facilities to the poor.
Now every citizen of Pakistan is searching on Google to find out who is eligible for the Insaf Sehat Card. We provide the most authentic procedure that can apply through this process whether you belong to KPK or Punjab.
1). Check Eligibility of Sehat Card:
SMS your National Identity Card Number to 8500 to check your eligibility in the program.
2). How To Get your Sehat Insaf Card:
If you have been declared eligible, you can receive your Sehat Insaf card from the sehat card registration centers developed in your district.
The Khyber Pakthunkhwa (KPK) government has taken the initiative of free medical treatment through Sehat Sehat Card KPK to every family in the province. You can find here Sehat Insaf card online registration step by step procedure.
KPK Govt is committed to improving health facilities, expanding infrastructure, improving health requirements, and implementing new health policies.
Use Your Sehat Card Treatment
After reaching the empanelled hospital, you may approach the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance. The SSP staff shall verify your Sehat Insaf card and guide you to the relevant hospital department for treatment.
Get Free Treatment Through Health Card:
After the patient has been admitted to the hospital, the cost of treatment shall be charged from the Sehat Card.
NOTE: This facility is only available in case of patient needs admission to the hospital.
Provide Feedback of Free Treatment via Sehat Card:
Call us at 0800-09009, for your feedback. You will also receive a call from the SSP staff to get your feedback on the acquired experience and treatment.
Health Facilities Provided Through Sehat Card Punjab
- 438 Thousand Kidney Patients Treated
- 145 Thousand Ophthalmology Patients Treated
- 260 Thousand Gynecology Patients Treated
- 24 Thousand Appendix Patients Treated
- 80 Thousand Heart Patients Treated
- 33 Thousand Hernia Patients Treated
- 54 Thousand Cancer Patients Treated