Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2024 Apply Online.
Different Programs in Pakistan For Help Poor People ( غریب عوام کی مدد کے لیےمختلف پروگرام )
Punjab Government has announced Rehmat Ul Alamin Scholarship worth 1 billion for intermediate and undergraduate students. The scholarship portal for Rahmatul Ulamain Scholarship 2024 is now open. Last year, 10,851 students were awarded scholarships. 29,142 scholarships are reserved this year. Most scholarships are for intermediate students but undergraduate scholarships are also available.
Rehmatul-lil-Alameen Scholarship 2024
Department of Higher Education Punjab has received a large number of applications from all 36 districts of Punjab. Keeping in view the students’ response to the scholarship program, the Higher Education Department Punjab has announced an extension in the deadline.
For intermediate students, PKR: 25,000/- per student will be awarded. The CM said Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship has been set up. Rahmatul lil Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be established in divisional universities along with the provision of scholarships for research on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in international universities.
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship
- Scholarship granted on the basis of SSC Results will have the following criteria:
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector School and secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively based on fair gender distribution.
For need-based applicants of the Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- The income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
- Note: Out of 50% of need-based scholarships, a 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit-base applicants of the Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- Candidate must be the highest scorer from their respective district as selected by the Higher Education Department in light of the results issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Education boards
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the boards in Punjab through the HEP
- For the students who get admission in a public sector institute out of their own district, their merit will be determine on the basis of the district of domicile.
- Note: The merit of the candidacy to be decide on the basis of their district/place of residence, not the place or district where they are admitt
How to apply for Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship
Online applications will receive for the Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship. In order to apply online for the scholarship please visit the website of the higher education department of the Government of Punjab or click here Edcateweb.com
Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship Program is one of the best scholarship programs launch by the Government of Pakistan. Scholarship programs worth Rs 27.93 billion for students across Pakistan through 129 universities across Pakistan. In this article, we are going to give complete details about Rahmatul Alameen Scholarship Program.
UK Great Scholarship Program 2024 Click Here
How to apply for this scholarship where you can download their application form, registration guide eligibility criteria, eligibility, age limit, and other information that helps the student to use Rehmatul Alameen Scholarship Program. This program will help needy students across the country who are unable to pay their fees, the government will help them under this program.
Let’s start a story and talk in detail and share everything that is very important to know about this Rehmatul Alameen Scholarship.
Rehmatul-lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022
A huge sum of Rs 27.93 billion has been sanction at the national level for Rehmat Ul Alamin Scholarship 2024 by the government. This budget will used in the next five years under this program. Here is a complete process and details on how to apply for Rahmatul Ulamain Scholarship Program 2024 .
Punjab Government has announced 1 billion Rehmatul Ulamain Scholarships for Intermediate and Under Graduate students. 14,891 students will receive the scholarship annually. Eight hundred and ninety-one undergraduate students receive Rahmatul Ulamain Scholarships annually, and 14,000 scholarships are reserve for intermediate students.
Eligibility Criteria For Apply Online – Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship
The scholarship awarded based on the SSC results will meet the following criteria. The following criteria must be met for applicants for the Rehmat ul Lil alameen scholarship based on requirements.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Portal Check CNIC Click Here
- Students who have gained at least 60% of the SSC exam grades in any public sector school in Pakistan and enrolled in a public sector college within two years of passing the SSC exams.
- Rehmat ul Lil alameen scholarship It is forbidden to use any other scholarship. ( Student who applied for another scholarship not eligible for this scholarship )
- General science students and humanities ( Arts) groups in a ratio of 60:40 respectively based on equal gender distribution for students.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration 2024 Apply Here
For applicants for the Rehmatul lil alameen scholarship base on needs, the following criteria must be met.
- Parents’ income must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000 / – per month
- Parents are not allow to own more than 5 hectares of agricultural land or 5 Marla’s property in the city.
- Note: Of the 50% of need-base scholarships, 10% is reserve for children of government officials (grades 1-4).
- Applicants must have the highest score in their district as selected by the Department of Higher Education in light of the results published by the secondary and secondary school boards.
- The applicant’s assessment is confirm by the data provide by the Punjab municipal councils via HEP.
- Students enrolling at a public institution outside their district merit their merit based on their residential area.
- Note: A candidate’s merit should be determine by their district/city, not by the town or district they are admitt to.
How to Apply For Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship 2024
Punjab Government has introduced special scholarships for students. The name of this scholarship is Rehmat Ul-Lil-Alamin. They specifically announce this scholarship for the talented and low-income students of the province. Due to COVID-19, many students are unable to pay for their tuition. They resigned because of poor financial conditions.
Therefore, the Chief Minister (CM) Of Punjab, Usman Buzdar thus assists students of all public colleges and universities in Punjab based on their merit and needs. Only applicants with a household income of less than or equal to Rs are eligible for a scholarship of 25,000 per month, and the parent must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land or 5 acres in the urban property. In this need-base scholarship, a quota of approximately 10% is reserve for the children of civil servants.