Start practice of these advantageous guess papers without wasting any hour. You will understand the importance of these guess papers in the examination. Hurry up students, its a time to make the preparation perfect by these guess papers 2023 class 10. You can check 10th class guess paper in pdf here and can also save them along with Class 10 Notes.
10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Boards. The committee has updated its curriculum based on their needs. Announced and provided the new SSC curriculum for the country’s education commission. According to reports, FBISE and BISE SSC curriculum for has not been changed.10th Class Physics Guess Paper Punjab Board. The Intermediate and Secondary Education Commission has announced the 9th and 10th Class Pakistan Standards for Physics Secondary Schools or Colleges. The curriculum applies to all federations. Regional or Constituency Education Committee of the Board of Education.10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board.
|10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023|
|10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023||View-Download|
|10th Class Pairing Scheme 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
|10th Class Notes 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
|10th Class Date Sheet 2023 All BISE Boards||View Online|
|10th Class Roll Number Slip 2023 All BISE Boards||View Online|
|10th Class Guess Paper 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
View Online Physics Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board 10th Class
10th Class Physics Assessment Paper Punjab Board-Chapter 11. the voice. Here we have solved 10th class physics notes – short questions and MCQs. Short questions and answers of all chapters exercises. There is some helpful material against every chapter of the 10th-grade physics book. 10th Class Physics Assessment Paper Punjab Board. English Medium Matric Class 10 Physics Notes are available at Edcateweb.com.Students can search for and download the 10th Physics Notes for free. Here we have solved 10th class physics notes – short questions and MCQs. Short questions and answers of all chapters exercises.
Download Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board 10th Class Physics
10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board. Notes for 10th and all other articles can only be found on edcateweb. Government of Pakistan, Intermediate and Secondary Education Commission, Federal Education Commission, Punjab Commission, Sindh Provincial Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Commission, Balochistan Commission, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir Commission and Gilgit-Baltistan Committee 2 provided. The students of the last few years have solved the problems of disciplinary students and board war sample papers in the library. Use BISE SSC Class room Recommendations for Study Materials and Estimates Recommended by Expert Subjects to get 9th and 10th class exams in paper format with exam mode.
10th Class Physics Guess Paper Punjab Board
10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board.Exercises as assessment subjects, which will provide you with the key questions of the last 5 years and the 10-year question bank of all regional education committees under BISE. They can easily find patterns and suggested questions for Intermediate English and Urdu students. Regular and private students of FBISE and BISE can download SSC Part-Sample Test Papers of Part 1 and Part 2 used as an exercise to evaluate the test papers of final examinations of General and Vocational Courses. Is. The Ministry of Education has published the syllabus of SSC FBISE and BISE boards and their affiliated public and private schools, and they have published the syllabus for Urdu secondary schools English secondary schools, and intermediate and secondary education.
10th Class Physics Guess Paper 2023
UNIT NO. 10 PHYSICS GUESS PAPER PUNJAB BOARD
SHORT QUESTIONS PHYSICS GUESS PAPER PUNJAB BOARD
- Define simple pendulum and write the formula of its time period.
- Write two characteristics of simple harmonic motion.
- What are damped oscillations? Explain it.
- What is meant by time period?
- How can you define the term wave?
- What is meant by diffraction of wave?
- Difference between longitudinal and transverse wave with suitable example.
- Define Ripple tank?
- Define wave.
- Derive a relation between speed, frequency, and wavelength.
- Define refraction of waves.
- Define longitudinal wave.
- What is meant by electromagnetic wave?
- What is meant by compressions?
- What are damped oscillations? Explain it.
- What is meant by simple harmonic motion? Explain it with example of simple
- Define simple harmonic motion and prove that motion of ball in ball and bowl
system is simple harmonic motion.
- Difference between mechanical waves and electromagnetic waves with suitable
- Prove that motion of a mass attached to a spring is simple harmonic motion.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEM: 10.4,10.5
UNIT NO.11 PHYSICS GUESS PAPER PUNJAB BOARD
- Define quality of sound.
- What is meant by echo of sound?
- What is SONAR?
- What is meant by loudness?
- Write two factors on which safe level of noise depends?
- What is meant by audible frequency range?
- Why ultrasound in useful in medical field.
- Define pitch
- Define the intensity of sound.
- Difference between frequency and pitch.
- Write two characteristics of sound.
- Difference between musical sound and noise.
- What is the audible frequency range for human ear?
- What is tuning fork?
- Define mechanical waves and write name of its types.
- Define reflection of sound.
- Define ultrasonic waves?
- What are mechanical waves? Describe its types with example.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 11.2, 11.4,11.5, 11.9
UNIT NO. 12 PHYSICS GUESS PAPER PUNJAB BOARD
- Difference between convex mirror and concave mirror.
- What is meant by power of lenses? What is its unit?
- Define spherical mirrors.
- Define pole of mirror.
- Difference between regular and irregular reflection.
- State law of refraction.
- Define power of lens.
- If P = 6 cm, F = 10 cm mirror is concave find q?
- What is endoscope?
- Define statoscope and gastroscopy.
- Write two uses optical fiber.
- Define critical angle?
- Draw the ray diagram of refraction telescope.
- Define refractive index.
- Define mirror formula.
- What are optical fibers? Describe how total internal reflection is used in light propagation through optic fibers.
- State the reflection of light and explain law of reflection.
- Explain the refraction through convex lens by making ray diagram.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 12.2, 12.3, 12.4, 12.10, 12.12
UNIT NO. 13
- What is electroscope?
- How can be identified conductors and insulators by electroscope?
- Define variable capacitor and fixed capacitor.
- Write two uses of capacitor.
- Define coulomb law?
- What is meant by electrostatic induction?
- Define mica capacitor?
- Write any application of electrostatics.
- Define the unit of electric field intensity.
- Define capacitance.
- Define electrical potential.
- How does electrostatic induction differ from charging by friction?
- Define S.I. unit of capacitance.
- If electric intensity a vector quantity what will be its direction.
- What do you know about paper capacitor?
- Explain one application and one hazard of static electricity.
- Explain Coulomb’s law derive its mathematical formula.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 13,1, 13.4, 13.8 TO 13.10
- EXAMPLE: 13.3
UNIT NO. 14
- State Ohm’s law. What are its limitations?
- Difference between Insulator and conductor.
- Difference between A.C and D.C current.
- Difference between cell ad batteries.
- Difference between ohmic conductor and non ohmic conductor.
- What is the work of fuse.
- Define kilo watt hour.
- Define electric current and write its mathematical expression.
- Define electric power? What is S.I. Unit electric power?
- Define unit of current.
- Define Joule’s law.
- What is Damp conditions?
- What is circuit breaker?
- How many watt-hours are in 1000 Jules?
- Difference between galvanometer and ammeter.
- Prove that 1 kWh = 3.6 MJ?
- Define resistance and unit of resistance.
- Define Conventional current.
- State Joule’s law and derive its mathematical formula.
- Discuss the main features of series combination of resistance.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 14.4, Example :14.2
UNIT NO. 15
- Define Lenz’ law.
- Define Mutual induction.
- Define Electromagnetic
- Define Fleming’s left hand rule.
- Define D.C. motor.
- Define Electromagnetic induction.
- What is transformer?
- What is electric motor?
- Explain the working principle of D.C. motor.
- What is meant by step down transformer?
- Write the principle of A.C. Generator.
- What is the basis of MRI technique?
- What is Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction?
- Define Ideal transformer.
- Define Relay
- What is electric motor? Write the principle of D.C. Motor.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 15.1 , 15.2
UNIT NO. 16
- Define digital electronics.
- Define electronics.
- Define thermionic emission.
- Differentiate between digital and analogue quantities.
- Construct truth table of AND gate.
- NAND is a universal gate, give its symbol and truth table.
- Draw diagram of NAND gate and write its truth table.
- Describe the uses of cathode ray oscilloscope.
- Define electric gun?
- Difference between analogue and digital electronics.
- Write down the symbol of OR gate.
- What is meant by digital to analogue converter?
- What are logic gate.
- Draw the circuit diagram and AND operation and OR operation and also write the truth table of both these operation.
- What is electron gun? Explain the process of thermionic emission.
UNIT NO. 17
- Difference between Data and Information.
- Difference between Primary memory and secondary memory.
- Difference between hardware and software.
- Define word processing.
- What is data managing?
- Difference between RAM and ROM.
- Define Information Technology.
- Define Telecommunication?
- What is flash drive?
- What is hard disc?
- What is meant by compact disk?
- Define operating system and give an example.
- Write two advantage is of e-mail.
- Define digital electronics.
- Explain in detail about compact disc and flash disk.
- Difference between hardware and software. Also write name of different hardware’s and software.
UNIT NO. 18
- What is neutron number?
- Define Isotopes.
- Write two common hazards of radiation.
- Write two characterization of beta radiation.
- Define Half-life.
- Define radioactive isotopes.
- What do you mean by carbon dating?
- Define fission reaction.
- What is meant by half-life of radioactive element?
- Describe two uses of radio isotopes.
- Define nuclear fusion and write its equation.
- What do you mean by background radiations?
- Explain briefly the transmission of radio-waves in space.
- What is meant by radio isotopes? Describe that uses in medicine and industry.
- NUMERICAL PROBLEMS: 18.2, 18.318.9