Start practice of these advantageous guess papers without wasting any hour. You will understand the importance of these guess papers in the examination. Hurry up students, its a time to make the preparation perfect by these guess papers 2023 class 10. You can check 10th class guess paper in pdf here and can also save them along with Class 10 Notes.
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Boards. As far as Chemistry is concerned, we can say that the subject of chemistry at the secondary level is similar to the basic level. Candidates who are weak in this subject are not really interested in this subject.10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board.You can guess what kind of questions can be asked in the board exam through these important papers of Matric Chemistry. This assessment paper is prepared for class 10 chemistry 10th class students. You will find this note very useful and helpful which explains the important questions of 10th Class chemistry chapter war. You also have the option to create it online or download it in PDF format.10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board.10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Boards.
|10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023|
|10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Urdu medium||View-Download|
|10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper English medium||View-Download|
|10th Class Pairing Scheme 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
|10th Class Notes 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
|10th Class Date Sheet 2023 All BISE Boards||View Online|
|10th Class Roll Number Slip 2023 All BISE Boards||View Online|
|10th Class Guess Paper 2023 All Subjects||View Online|
Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class Chemistry
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board. 10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper pdf All Punjab Board 10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper PDF , Matric. This 10th class is made by experts in the relevant field, for example, chemistry is made by a person who is an expert in chemistry, you will be a student of 10th class chemistry for Punjab Board. Looking for premium. In FBISE syllabus according to class 10 chemistry. Resolved Exercises, Review Questions, MCQs, Key Board Questions, and Chapter Review. 10th Class Chemistry Assessment Paper Punjab Board. Chemistry is a branch of science. We study chemical compounds, their properties, reactions, and their use in everyday life.
Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board. We can see the application of chemistry in our real life. To prepare for Grade 10 Chemistry, we are here to provide students with Grade 10 Chemistry Estimates. These Chemistry 10 estimates are very important and can provide you with ideas for board exams. You can use these important metrics of matric chemistry to understand what kind of questions can ask in a board exam.Grade 10 Chemistry Assessment Test Paper is design for Grade 10 students. You will find these notes very useful and helpful. They cover important issues in the 10th category of Chemistry chapters. You can also choose to prepare online or download the PDF.
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab Board
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board. We can see the use of chemistry in our practical life. To prepare for 10th-grade chemistry, we provide students here with Chemistry 10th grade estimation sheets . These Chemistry Class 10 Assessment Papers are very important and give you ideas for board exams. You are surfing the right web page for 10th class Chemistry Guess Paper in English or Urdu Medium. For all the boards of Punjab, our important biology paper related to the 10th class is suitable for use. These include BISE in Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan and Jammu, and Kashmir.
Punjab Board 10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board. Tenth-grade bestselling chemistry papers have been upload in two formats. For all the boards of Punjab, our important biological papers related to the tenth standard are suitable for use. These include BISE in Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, and Jammu and Kashmir. Chemical research is one of the most challenging sciences. As far as mathematics is concerned, we can say that the subject of chemistry in middle school is similar to the basic level. Candidates whose subject matter is weak are not actually interest in this subject. At the time of writing this article, you may not have heard of the importance of this article or anything else. Chemistry is the branch of science in which we study chemical compounds, their properties, reactions, and their use in everyday life.
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023
MCQs CHEMISTRY GUESS: ALL MCQs AT THE END OF CHAPTER.
UNIT NO. 9 CHEMISTRY GUESS
- Define Reversible reaction.
- Describe some properties of reversible reaction.
- Differentiate between reversible and irreversible reaction. Explain with example.
- How Dynamic equilibrium established?
- Define Chemical equilibrium state.
- Compare macroscopic properties of forward and reverse reactions.
- Write down tow characteristics of irreversible reaction.
- Define complete reaction.
- Describe law of mass action and write its equation.
- What is meant by active mass?
- Define Equilibrium constant.
- What is meant by extent of reaction.
- Differentiate between forward and reverse reaction.
- State the law of mass action and derive the expression for equilibrium constant for a general reaction.
- How do you predict the direction of reaction with the help of equilibrium constant?
UNIT NO. 10 CHEMISTRY GUESS
- Write four properties of bases.
- Describe Arrhenius concept of acid and base.
- Write down the limitations of Arrhenius concept of acid and base.
- Define Amphoteric and give example.
- What is difference between conjugate acid and conjugate base?
- What is meant by pH. Give its uses.
- Write neutralization reaction according to Levis theory.
- Why H+ ion act as a Lewis Acid.
- Write names and formulae of two mineral acids.
- Write two uses of Sulphuric and Nitric acid.
- Write name of any two acids use in synthesis of fertilizers.
- Define pH and what pH of pure water is.
- Describe two important characteristics of salts.
- Define salt and types of salt.
- What is Neutralization? Also give an example.
- Write two uses of sodium carbonate.
- Define indicator and universal indicator.
- What is acid rain?
- Name an acid used in the preservation of food.
- Difference between Lewis acid and Lewis base.
- Explain Lowery-Bronsted concept of acids and base.
- Describe Lewis Concept of Acid and base.
- Write down the uses of following: NaCl, CaCO3, MgO2, AlH
- Difference between acidic and basic salt.
- What is meant by pH give the uses
UNIT NO. 11 CHEMISTRY GUESS
- Write condense formula of any two hydrocarbon.
- What are organic compound.
- What is meant by structure formula? Explain with example.
- What are aromatic compound? Give an example.
- Compare open chain and closed chain compound with example.
- How coal is formed.
- Define carbonization.
- Classification of Coal
- Write the importance of Natural gas.
- How are alkyl radical formed. Explain with example.
- Write the characteristics of Homologues series.
- What is functional group give two example.
- What is meant by ester linkage?
- Define Petroleum
- Difference between primary and tertiary alcohol
- What is the term by catenation?
- Define Isomerism.
- Difference between n –propyl and isopropyl radical.
- Difference between aldehyde and ketonic functional group
- Write down character of Homologous series.
- Define functional group. Write general formula of functional group and alcohol.
- Describe the test to identity carboxylic group
CHAPTER NO. 12
- Define hydrocarbon give the example.
- Difference between saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon.
- Why alkanes called paraffin.
- Write an equation of preparation of ethane.
- Describe uses of methane and ethane.
- What do you know about halogenation of alkanes?
- Why alkanes are reactive?
- Write two uses of ethene.
- Why alkenes called is olefins.
- What is addition reaction? Give examples.
- Why are the alkanes used as fuel?
- Write two uses of acetylene.
- Name the gas liberated when alkalis react with ammonia salt.
- Write three uses of Ethene
- Write down any five physical properties of alkanes.
- Describe five uses of Ethene.
- Write down uses of acetylene
CHAPTER NO. 13
- What are carbohydrates? Also write general formula.
- What is the basic unit of carbohydrates and how are they synthesized?
- What is difference between glucose and fructose?
- Write physical properties of monosaccharide’s.
- Write characteristics of oligosaccharides.
- How do you justify that the amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.
- What is difference between ghee and oil?
- Write down two characteristics of fats.
- What is function of DNA?
- What is the function of RNA?
- Write the source of vitamin A and D.
- Write down disease occur by the deficiency of vitamin.
- Describe important of vitamin.
- How do plants synthesize carbohydrates?
- Describe four uses and sources of carbohydrates.
- What are lipids? Write their sources and uses.
- Write down DNA.
- Write down the sources and diseases due to deficiency of some fat soluble vitamin
UNIT NO. 14
- What is stratosphere?
- What is the temperature range of stratosphere and mesosphere?
- Write down the name of stratosphere’s regions.
- Difference between primary and secondary pollutants of air.
- Why CO2 is called a greenhouse gas?
- Write two effect of global warming.
- What threats are human health due to SO2 gas as air pollutants?
- Write effects of ozone depletion.
- How is ozone layer formed in stratosphere?
- What is green –house effect? Explain it.
- What is acid rain and how it is formed?
UNIT NO. 15
- Write four properties of water.
- What is capillary action?
- Write effects of temporary hardness of water.
- Write disadvantages of detergents.
- Difference between biodegradable and non –biodegradable substance.
- What is jaundice? Give its symptoms.
- How water borne disease can be prevented?
- What are dysentery and typhoid?
- What is the reason of jaundice and typhoid?
- Write uses of pesticides.
- How does Sodium zeolite soften hard water?
- Describe two methods to remove permanent hardness.
- Describe the methods to remove temporary hardness.
- Write a note on Cholera and Hepatitis diseases.
UNIT NO. 16
- Define Metallurgy.
- Describe froth flotation process.
- Name any two process which involved in metallurgy for extraction of a metal in the pure state from its ore.
- Write the formulae of matte and urea.
- Write down the name of any two raw material used for Solvay’s process.
- Write two advantages of Solvay’s process.
- How NaHCO3 is converted into Na2CO3?
- How ammonia is prepared by Haber’s process.
- Write does of Petroleum ether.
- Write down the name of different fractions of petroleum.
- Define petroleum and crude oil.
- Difference between diesel oil and fuel oil
- What is meant by Ore. Describe three methods for concentration of ores?
- Write three advantages of Solvay process.
- State process of the preparation of Urea.
- Write a note on fractional distillation of petroleum?